Florida first time homebuyers and current home owners should take a close look the no money down USDA mortgage.
USDA Loan Program highlights:
- No Down Payment – Florida’s only true 100% home loan
- Low Monthly Mortgage Insurance – Keeps your monthly payment low
- No Cash Reserve Requirement
- USDA 100% Financing is a top choice among Florida First Time Home Buyers
- No Limitation to the purchase price or loan amount- loan is based on qualifying.
- Can finance up to 102% of the appraised value
- Down Payment Assistance can be used from non profits– can be used to put money down to lower loan amount.
- No limits to the concessions the seller can make – seller paid closing costs
- Rates are typically the same as FHA Home Loans or Conventional Mortgages
Many popular locations around Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Orlando, Tampa qualify for Rural Housing. Learn more by visiting www.UsdaMortgageSource.com or calling 904-302-6060