Highlands & Okeechobee County first time home buyers still have an opportunity to purchase a home with $0 down payment thanks to the Government insured USDA rural loan. All of Highlands county and Okeechobee County IS still eligible and approved for the 100 percent USDA financing in 2015. Including Avon Park, Lake Placid, Leisure Lakes,Sebring and Venus! USDA mortgages have many benefits in addition to being the only 100% home loan in Florida. Below we have listed a few benefits:
- Buyer purchase a home with no money down, plus the buyers closing costs can be included into the loan or paid by the seller of behalf of the buyer. The benefits is buyers often times end up putting very little money into the transaction. Buyers should be prepaid though to pay a refundable deposit when they go under contract ($500-$1,000) This is customary for most purchase transactions in Florida.
- Easy underwriting and approvals. In most cases a credit score of 620 is sufficient for approval.
- Monthly mortgage insurance (PMI) is nearly 40% less the cost of comparable loans of FHA and Conventional loans. If you are a homebuyer planning to do an FHA loan, be sure to take a close look at the USDA loan option simply for the cheaper mortgage insurance costs.
- Fixed secure 30 year interest rates. No adjustable rates (ARM) or pre payment penalties to be concerned about.
- USDA loan pre approvals take only 20 minutes, no big obstacles to jump through. No special class or schooling, grants, etc, needed. Just contact below to get started today.
Contact Five Stars at ph: 888-705-1975 or visit https://www.fivestarsmortgage.com/usda-rural-loan to learn more.
Serving all central Florida including – Highlands County 7 days a week including Avon Park, Lake Placid, Leisure Lakes, Lorida, Sebring and Venus Okeechobee County , Cypress Quarters and Okeechobee. Highlands, Okeechobee County USDA Loan Provider – update june 2015