Okaloosa and Walton County Florida remains a popular area for the 100% USDA housing program in 2015. In fact most of Okaloosa and Walton County remain eligible and approved for USDA housing in 2015. Locations like DeFuniak Springs, Santa Rosa Beach, Crestview, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, and Valparaiso all remain eligible to for the no money down USDA Rural Development mortgage. The USDA 502 Guarantee home loan program remains one of the last mortgage programs that allows Florida homebuyers to purchase a home with little to no out of pocket expense. This is especially great for the Florida first time buyers that have issues meeting the large down payment requirements of other loan programs like FHA or Conventional loans. Here are some of USDA program highlights below.
- NO money down, 100% financing.
- Seller is allowed to pay up to 6% of buyers closing costs and tax/insurance escrows.
- Just about any “move in” single family home is ok, regardless of who is selling the home. The home just has to be located in a USDA eligible location. No mobile homes.
- You don’t have to be a first time home owner to apply.
- USDA Rural interest rates are secure low 30 yr fixed rates with no early pay off penalty.
- No first time buyers class is required to apply. Buyers can obtain their USDA loan application and mortgage pre approval letter in under 30 min.
Serving Okaloosa County and Walton County 7 days a week, including DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Miramar Beach, Redbay, Santa Rosa Beach. Crestview, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Laurel Hill, Mary Esther, Niceville, Shalimar, Valparaiso.
Need assistance? For fast service please submit the “Request Contact” form at the top right side. Mobile users can find the short Request Contact Form here. Be sure to also visit www.FiveStarsMortgage.com for the latest mortgage info.
USDA Rural Housing Loan – Fort Walton, Destin, Okaloosa