Commercial Mortgage Loans
Commerical Lender | Commerical Broker | Nationwide Commerical Lending Specialist |Florida |California| Texas| Illinois
Many new Commercial loan options now available as of Summer 2018 – please inquire by submitting the Request Contact form at the top of this page.
Five Stars Mortgage is an expert at finding the best long or short-term financing for commercial properties including, retail, office, industrial, raw land, specialist and mixed-use properties. We work together with over 40 different investors to ensure you have the best options and terms available. Each commercial lender has a slightly different need for their portfolio at any single time. We have the investors who are looking for a project just like yours right now – and therefore, are willing to stretch to get your business. Financing a commercial loan is much different than obtaining residential loans. You should deal with professionals that understand the unique nature of commercial lending and are suited to help you with your Nationwide Commercial Mortgage needs.
For situations where the buyer does not possess or does not wish to disclose detailed personal financial information, Hard Money Commercial Loans are available. Hard Money Commercial loans allow a buyer to purchase in days rather than months. Very little information is needed about the buyer or their financial information. The MAI appraisal and property specific details are of primary concern. Hard Money Commercial loans fund in a matter of days once the MAI appraisal is completed. Hard Money Bridge loans are also an option for non-debt servicing properties that need short-term financing to transition in a more permanent loan with better terms.
The Five Stars Difference?
Many mortgage lenders, banks, and brokers deal primarily with residential lending and don’t have the expertise to help companies meet their commercial mortgage needs. Our mortgage professionals have extensive backgrounds in commercial lending and are able to put their connections to work for you. At Five Stars Mortgage, we offer:
- Loans from $90,000 to $200M.
- Short-Term Bridge Loans 6-12 months. For properties that may need a band-aid, non-cash flow but have a clear exit strategy.
- Hard Money Commercial Loans. Close your loan in two weeks with an appraisal and minimal principle information. Don’t let the banks hold up your transaction for months. Let us close it in days or a couple of weeks.
- Agricultural Land Loans based solely on the value of your land.
- Equity Partnership Programs that have no Debt Service. The equity partner can put up 100% of the financing and mortgage payments. A % of the NOI is paid quarterly and then a % at the sale.
- Down Payment Assistance Investors with loan down payment needed for acquisition of property.
- Asset Assistance Investors. Variety of methods for the investor to loan assets to increase the overall strength such as buying into company stocks or placing funds into an escrow account.
- Credit Partners. Credit partner can become part of buyers company and show strength to the buyer through superior credit depth. This provides long-term savings through lower rates and better loan terms.
- Financing for real estate investors specializing in commercial property
- Knowledgeable staff, dedicated to exceeding all of your expectations
- Fixed-rate 30-year and ARM apartment loans available
Eligible Property Types:
Multi-family (4+unit, co-op, apartment buildings)
Mixed Use (combination of Commercial and Residential in one project)
Hotels & Hospitality
Mobile Home Parks & Retirement Centers
Common Retail Space
Five Stars Mortgage can provide higher commercial loan values than most mortgage lenders. Benefits include:
- Many years of specialized commercial loan experience
- Simple and expedient closings
- Free loan application and mortgage consultations – 7 days week!
- Easy online applications and tracking of your loan
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo loans
- Professionals that value your business, we understand that you are our number one priority.
Every situation is different, let’s talk about yours today. Please contact us by calling the number above, or just submit the Request form above.