Reverse HECM Mortgage
Proud to serve seniors nationwide including Florida, California, Texas, Arizona
A Reverse HECM mortgage is a loan for seniors that allows them to take money out of the equity of their home either as a one-time lump sum or in payments over time.
There are numerous reasons that seniors decide to utilize a reverse mortgage, especially in today’s economic environment. With the uncertainty of retirement funds from stock markets and limitations on social security wages, often times a reverse mortgage is the best option for seniors in the U.S.
The greatest thing about a reverse mortgage (also known as a home equity conversion mortgage or HECM) is that you never have to repay the loan in your lifetime!
A reverse mortgage loan is very flexible, safe and secure thanks to the Government backing by Federal Housing Administration (FHA) You can decide to receive your payments in one lump sum or you can set up a payment plan in which you will receive a set amount of money regularly over time to help supplement your other retirement income sources.
You have the flexibility to change your repayment plan at any time after the loan is made. You can go from monthly payments to a large lump sum if you wish. Changes like this can be made at any time and also multiple times if need be.
Reverse Mortgage Guidelines
- Anyone on the loan must be 62 years of age or older
- Your home must be your primary residence
- The home must be owned free and clear or have a small balance that can be paid off with your new reverse mortgage
- NO INCOME OR CREDIT REQUIREMENTS!
Reverse Mortgage Benefits
- Never have to repay your reverse mortgage as long as you live in the home
- No restrictions on cash out. Use your funds for anything you see fit
- No taxes on the proceeds from your reverse mortgage
- The reverse mortgage is a federally insured loan program
- Flexible payment options for you to setup
- In the event that you pass away, your heirs receive the option of either refinancing the home and paying off the mortgage if they wish to keep the home, or the home can be sold and your heirs will receive the remaining equity in your home
As you can see the reverse mortgage loan is a very simple loan that can benefit many seniors in today’s economy. We are reverse mortgage specialists and we pride ourselves on communication and service to our clients. If you have ANY questions about a reverse mortgage nationwide please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately so we can help answer your questions.
Please call us at Ph: 800-871-2636 or just submit the Request Contact form to speak with a Reverse Mortgage Specialist today. We are always happy to answer your questions 7 days a week and can mail you materials on the reverse mortgage process upon request.