Do you need some extra cash? The equity in your home does nothing for you while it’s sitting there. A cash-out refinance allows you to use the equity in your home to pay off bills, consolidate debt, home improvements, start a business or anything else you may need
For many, refinancing the home is the best solution for achieving financial freedom. With the many financial demands we all face each and every day, we understand how difficult it can be to get ahead. A mortgage refinance loan may be the answer you are looking for.
Rate & Term Versus Cash Out
In a cash out refinance you are both paying off your current home loan as well as receiving additional funds back at closing. With a rate & term refinance, you are only going to pay off your current loan and keep your equity in your home. The cash-out mortgage refinance options will help you use the value of your home to its fullest. Utilize one of our many mortgage refinance solutions to help with:
- Paying off higher interest rate bills and credit cards
- Making home improvements
- Pay your kids college
- Taking a dream vacation
- Purchasing a vehicle
- Get up to 95% loan to value in most cases *VA permits up to 100% cash out refinance.
- Use the equity in your home for other investments
- Conventional, FHA and VA all provide cash out options. Please note – The USDA program does not provide a cash-out option, only rate/term via USDA Streamline Assist program.
- Jumbo Refinance – Homeowners that have higher loan amounts exceeding $453,100 (conforming loan limit) can learn all about the Jumbo Cash Out Refinance options at the Jumbo Loan Page.
At Five Stars we are proud to put you our valued client first. We offer a huge variety of loan programs that are sure to fit your needs. Take advantage of one of our mortgage refinancing programs today!
For homeowners that are underwater or “upside down” on their home loan: Please contact us to learn about the variety of programs designed for homeowners with negative equity: FHA Streamline, VA IRRRL, and USDA Streamline Assist.
Serving all 50 states, 7 days a week. Contact us by submitting the Request Contact form up top, or call tel: 800-871-2636