SUPER JUMBO HOME LOANS
Proud to serve luxury home buyers nationally including California, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Massachusetts, New York, Michigan, New Hampshire, Connecticut
A Super Jumbo Loan is a mortgage that can be defined differently depending on the lender or bank. At Five Stars we consider a super Jumbo loan anything over 3.0 mil. This means that our Super Jumbo mortgage program goes from $3.0- $20mil. Buyers searching for Jumbo loans under $3 mil, can learn more about the regular Jumbo loan here.
While there aren’t a lot of people with homes above $3,000,000, for those that do own them it can be difficult to find financing since many mortgage companies have a $1M-$2M cutoff on residential Jumbo financing. Another excellent service that Five Stars provides to our clients is access to many low down payment Super Jumbo options.
Super Jumbo Loan Benefits:
Below are some of the benefits of our Super Jumbo Loan program:
Buyers that have questions can contact us 7 days a week, until 8pm. Just submit the Request Contact form at the top of this page for quick service.
- Residental loan amounts from $3,000,000 -$20,000,000
- 720 credit scores required. No financial hardships in the previous 5 years.
- Full income and asset documentation only
- Down payment as little as 10%
- Adjustable and fixed rate terms with very competitive rates
- Purchase and Refinance available
- 1-4 family residences
- Primary, vacation, 2nd home properties only (second homes generally require 5% additional down payment)
- Single Family, Town Homes, Low rise, and high rise condos
Note: The regular jumbo program offers up to 95% financing to $2,000,000 loan amounts. 700 credit scores required, primary residence only. Five Stars strives to offer the most aggressive super jumbo loan programs in the market today. We have many years of jumbo loan experience all throughout the U.S. Please reach out to us today to discuss financing options by submitting the Request Contact form at the top of your screen or just call the number above.
Serving buyers nationally, including California, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Malibu, Ventura, Malibu, Orange County. Connecticut, Greenwich, New Haven, Providence. Stamford, Boston Mass, New York